We use free plug-ins to make games more fun and interactive. If you can't see our games then you may need to download the plug-ins listed below. Each of these can be downloaded for free:
Although Flash will be obsolete by the end of 2020, we will keep the Flash games going as long as we can. Therefore, the previous version is still available. All the Flash-based games are listed on these pages:
If you are having trouble playing our Flash games, the following troubleshooting steps may help to resolve the issue:
- Your browser might not have the Flash Player. To check this, follow the steps on Adobe's Flash Player Help page.
- Update to the latest version of Adobe Flash.
- To play these games, you must allow the free Adobe Flash Player to run in your browser. If you use Google Chrome, you must re-allow the Adobe Flash Player every time you close and re-open the browser. See instructions on Google Chrome Help page.
- The Flash games, activities and exercises do not work with all phones and tablets. If you want to play them on your tablet or mobile device (iOS, Android, etc.) you will need to download a special browser. You can try this one: Photon Flash Player Browser.
Our newest games use HTML5. It is a different, newer technology that is enabled in your browser automatically without the need for a plug-in. HTML5 online games should work long into the future.
These games have different requirements than Flash games (certain graphics cards and drivers). If you can't run them, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure the browser is updated.
- Try clearing your cache and cookies
- Try using another browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
- If you still have trouble, your graphics card may not support HTML5.
For Internet Explorer users, our new HTML5 games don't run as well on Internet Explorer as Flash games. For best performance we recommend the Chrome Browser.
Most of our online lessons, games and activities are accompanied by audio files. You play sound when click on a picture, text or sound icon.
The audio files are in the mp3 format which works in the newest versions of all major browsers. It is supported by Firefox/Firefox for Android/Firefox OS when the operating system provides an MP3 decoder, and by Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari.
If you cannot hear our audio files, it is because your browser does not support the audio element.