how to play
This is a game for 2-4 players (or teams). Kids move along the game track that is made of both task and wild cards. Task cards are double-sided and self-checking, with the grammar task on one side, and the answer on the reverse.
- Shuffle task and wild cards. Make your own game course by placing the cards face up (answer side down) on the floor or table.
- Students roll the dice and land on a card.
- If it is a wild card, they follow the instruction, e.g. Miss a turn, Sing an English song.
- If it is a task card, they use the pictures and words on it to make a sentence, for example, in the negative form: He doesn't swim fast.
- Then he or she checks the answer by flipping the card.
- Each correct answer gains one point. The student with the most points wins the game.