how to play
To play this game, you will need two different sets of cards (the first one comes with grammar tasks, and the second with pictures and names for our website characters). Also, you will need two different card containers, for example boxes that differ in colour.
- Put the playing cards in the first box, and the Grammar Helpers cards in the second one, where kids can't see them.
- Make two teams.
- For each round of the game, have one student from each team come to the front of the classroom.
- He / she draws a card from the first box, and a card from the second box, then uses the words and pictures on the cards to build correct sentences.
- Cards can be used more than once.
- Each correct answer gains one point.
- The team with the highest score is the winner.