how to play
It's a fun matching game for 2 - 4 players (or teams), very simple to play, designed to help kids learn English common and proper nouns, as well as remember when to use capital letters. In the game, players match tiles (text/picture) and get rid of their dominoes in order to win.
- Mix up domino tiles and place them all face down on the table.
- Players draw domino tiles at random and stands them in front of them so that their opponent cannot see them.
- If two kids are playing, each player takes seven tiles. If three or four kids are playing, each player takes five tiles. The remaining dominoes form the draw pile.
- Choose one kid that will begin. He or she places one of their dominoes on the table.
- The next player must then place a matching domino next to the first one.
- For example, if the first player started the game with the tile Maya / squirrel, Dale, the next player must play a domino that has Dale / bunny, Bugs Bunny.
- Throughout the game, players can match a domino to any one of the two open ends of the trail. When a player cannot match an end, they take a domino from the draw pile.
- Continue taking turns putting dominoes on the table until someone wins. The winner is the first kid to get rid of all of their dominoes.