how to play
This is a game for 2-4 players (or teams). It's a fun matching game, very simple to play, designed to help kids practise opposite adjectives and animal names.
- Mix up domino tiles and place them all face down on the table.
- Players draw domino tiles at random and stands them in front of them so that their opponent cannot see them.
- If two kids are playing, each player takes seven tiles. If three or four kids are playing, each player takes five tiles. The remaining dominoes form the draw pile.
- Choose one kid that will begin. He or she places one of their dominoes on the table.
- The next player must then place a matching domino next to the first one.
- Throughout the game, players can match a domino to any one of the two open ends of the trail. When a player cannot match an end, they take a domino from the draw pile.
- Continue taking turns putting dominoes on the table until someone wins. The winner is the first kid to get rid of all of their dominoes.